Thursday, October 6, 2011

Say Goodbye to Jean Panty Season...Thank Gawd!

Well, this is the time of year I love and I hate all at the same time. I hate Fall because it means Winter is coming and I HATE WINTER!!!! But I love the fact that jean panties will be put away for next year.
First, let me explain what exactly jean panties are. These are jeans that have been turned into panties. TOO SHORT to be shorts so they are called, by me and a few others, jean panties.
Now, not ALL girls/ladies/women look bad in jean panties but some of them SHOULD never squeeze their fat asses into a pair. Or maybe they should NOT make jean panties in plus sizes.
The way I was raised, if your ass cheeks hang out, or if you bend over and your ass cheeks can be seen, those are too short and I would not be able to leave the house, let alone my room in shorts like that. Even when I was a skinny bitch I never wore shorts that short. Leave something to the imagination, would you please.
Big girls, please don't put yourself into a pair of jean panties...EVER! They DO look bad and something that tight and that short cannot be good for the Virginia...yes that is what I said and that is what I call it.
Goodbye to the Fall/Winter season of jean panties, maybe by Spring they will be out of fashion and the knee length shorts that I wear will be in!
Out for now....on the hunt for some...you guessed it....ice cream<damn I LOVE me some ice cream>

No comments:

Post a Comment