Wednesday, October 26, 2011

5 Pounds So Far!!!!

It is actually happening folks! I AM losing weight FINALLY! I cannot believe it! Although I am not seeing it or feeling it but the scales do not lie!

So, I headed out Monday night to Walmarts to purchase some more ingredients for my shakes. The three flavors I picked to start were not working. I did like the pumpkin spice but the apple flavors...YUCK! Anyway, I needed to get a new scale. A digital readout. I found one that actually tracks the weight of 2 people, perfect, me and the hubby! Well, that is what I picked up first. I plopped it right down in my buggy and was proud because it was under 20 bucks! <fucking love Walmarts>

As I head to the food section I notice people looking in my buggy<okay I confess I do that too, hell I am nosey and want to know what people are buying and I admit I do judge people by what they are buying, I know I am not supposed to do that, I bet you fuckers secretly do it too so step off of me> anyway, people are doing exactly what I do TO ME! They look at the scale and then look at me like, yup the fat girl needs to know how fat she is. I started to get mad at people because they are starring at me. I wanted to yell in the face of everyone that looked in my buggy "Hey fuck you people, I am on a diet and I am trying to track my progress".

So, after starting to fill my buggy with good for you things like unsweetened frozen fruits I started to feel better about the entire shopping trip. I went to the checkout and the checker did not judge me and I was feeling better until.......I noticed I only had two bags and then the scale. The checker bagged up the foods and just laid the scale on top of the bagging thingie. I looked at it and the bags and I looked at my buggy. Not enough items to push out in a cart. So, I swallowed hard and took a deep breath and picked it all up and crammed the scale under my arm.

Fuckers were starting to stare and judge me with their minds again. As I walked out of the store I so wanted to give everyone the one finger salute! I made it to the car safe without slapping the shit out of anyone that thought about saying a word to me. Safe! I am safe from all the mind judgers! Nothing like the fat girl buying the scale!

So, I am on my way to not thinking that people judge me because of my size and weight.

BTW, I have NOT cheated ONCE! I AM blocking that ice cream in the freezer, although it is still haunting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment