Monday, October 24, 2011

I am being haunted by my freezer!

Day three of the protein shake diet and I am doing good. The shakes are actually pretty good. I got 100 recipes and it is kinda trial and error with the ones I like.

For breakfast I have a Mocha Cafe Latte and it is soooo good. And for lunch I have been changing it up. The first day I had a apple cider shake...um YUCK! I was not a fan and had a real hard time chocking it down but I did. Yesterday for lunch I had a pumpkin spice shake and it was yummy! Today I am going to try an apple spice shake which I hope is better than the apple cider shake.
I have been so good and have not cheated once. I have my two shakes a day then a healthy dinner.

BUT.....................

on Friday I said I was going to eat ice cream all day long. Well I did not actually do that. After dinner my hubby and I went out shopping for healthy foods and stuff to make my shakes with. I told him I would have ice cream one last time that evening. So I bought some Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream. LOVE that shit! I sat in the den eating it and loving it but I just could not eat the entire thing so I put it back into the freezer like I always do and get up first thing the next day the eat the rest of it for breakfast <yes ice cream for breakfast, don't you fucking judge me, you all know you have done it or worse so back up off me>.

Well I started my diet the very next morning. Every time I open the damn freezer to get ice cubes out to make my diet shakes I see the fucking ice cream. And when I don't see it, it calls to me from the freezer. It is stuck in my head that it is up there wanting to be eaten, needing to be eaten. I want to eat it and I need to eat it.

Every time I walk by the freezer it is like a damn tractor beam pulling me in and I have no control. I open the door and visit it. I talk to it then I close the door and tell myself  No! Your NOT going to eat it! I should just throw the fucking ice cream in the trash but you what they say about wasting food so I cannot bear to throw it away.

So I guess I will let myself continue to be haunted by this ice cream in the freeze. Damn you Ben and Jerry!

No comments:

Post a Comment