Monday, October 31, 2011

A Family of Five Moved Out of the Seat of My Pants and......

it is a good thing!

I have lost 8 pounds so far! Before today I had not been able to see or feel the weight I have lost. I did up all the laundry this past weekend and got my Trouser Jeans<L.O.V.E.>out and ironed them up for a new day. I put them on and hey, what the heck, they are sagging on me!

Yup my ass looks like a family of five has moved out of them! My favorite jeans are starting to be too big for me.

I am not going to go all crazy and shit and go out and buy new jeans<just yet> I am going to ride it out and see how long it takes me to HAVE to go buy new jeans! Hell I will just start wearing the ones that my ass was too big for!

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and report on my progress. 8 pounds in a week is pretty good, I think. I have 42 more before hitting 50 pounds. Baby steps, that is what I am taking.

Oh and since it is Halloween, I will not cheat, therefore NO ONE GETS CANDY AT MY HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment