Friday, October 21, 2011

It is TIME! Yup time for the diet!

So tomorrow I am starting THE DIET! Yes! And I am very excited about it. I am going to get back In Charge of my life one pound at a time folks!

I am going to do a protein shake diet. I have been wanting to do a diet like this for a while but never got around to it, not sure why<oh yes I know why, I was fucking shoveling my fat face with ice cream>

So what I will be doing is a protein shake for breakfast and for lunch which works for me anyway. I never eat breakfast and if I do it is on the weekend and it is not good for me. And I get too busy to eat lunch with the work schedule I keep. And then I will eat a healthy dinner. I am making the hubby eat healthy too. He needs to get back in charge of his life too and lose weight. He is not doing the shakes yet. That is on him not me.

I am also going to start to exercise a couple times a day. I own an awesome exercise bike and the Wii Active. I love doing the Wii Active program but my husband was watching do it one night and made fun of me<fucking asshole, I would like to see what his ass looks like doing some of those exercises and not look like a fucking fool too> so I will doing the Wii Active when he is at work and riding the bike in the morning and evening.

So toady I thought all I was going to do was eat ice cream all day long. No I actually had a fucking healthy Subway lunch. Maybe I can counter act that with an over dose of ice cream for the rest of the evening!

I am going to keep you all posted on my progress! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment