Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some Phrases Should NOT be Used Around a Big Girl

So last night my husband and I were watching Biggest Loser, yes it does inspire me, so much in fact I started working out again yesterday morning,<gawd get off me, will you, I am working out now, jeeze>. I know, I know, please hold your applause. Anyway, there are three teams this year. The young team, the old team and the in between team. Well there is a lady on the in between team and they are focusing on her for a few minutes. So my wonderful husband who I love more than live itself says <BTW he is a big man like I am a big girl> "you know when this lady loses the weight she will be really pretty. You know she has a really pretty face". What the fuck did you just say darling? I looked at him with that go straight to hell look and he said....."um I mean, well I know, well you know what I mean". Really? Seriously? Do I REALLY know what you mean?
So SICK and TRIED of hearing..."oh but she has such a pretty face" and "she has a great personality" Why is only her face pretty it is after all connected to her body, which no one should really look at...NO JUST LOOK AT HER FACE NOT THE BODY! And what about that great personality, it is also connected to her body. Come on people, just because she is a big girl does NOT mean she is not beautiful from head to toe.
Which brings me to a company in Lawrence, Kansas called Bombshell. It is a couple that takes big beautiful women like myself and turns them into a pin up! Yes, they specialize on making big girls look and feel beautiful. I am planning on becoming a Bombshell one of these days when I can save up the money and not use it on something like ice cream. Here is the like to their website, I have met with them and they are wonderful people who think that big girls have beautiful bodies and not just beautiful faces. <I guess that skinny bitches can be a bombshell too> http://www.bombshells.info/about-us.php Do check them out though. I already have my Bombshell idea and I will make it happen, one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment