Monday, September 12, 2011

Chub Rub....OMG did she just say Chub Rub?

Well from time to time I will let you in a secret language from the big girl. There are words and terms that not everyday people use. Just because I tell you these terms does not mean you can use them in vain against me.
Today term is Chub Rub. I will explain.
Wearing a dress has to be one of the best ways to make a woman feel pretty and like a lady. I love dresses, well I did till I gained all this weight.
I wore all kinds of dresses, little short skirts and shorts and loved it.
After I gained the weight wearing a dress, skirt or shorts did not quite give me the feeling I was looking for. It gave me a feeling that my thighs were doing something I was not used to. <I never knew my thighs liked each other so much>
They are doing something called Chub Rub. This happens when a big girl wears a dress, skirt or shorts which allows her thighs to touch. In my case they now touch all the time. It is BAD on a real hot day if you are walking a lot.<if you are wearing one of those ugly fuzzy sweatsuits, <you know which ones I am talking about, they look like the upholstery in a 1979 LTD>this could start a fire and Chub Rub is not really the problem here, your fucking thighs are on fire, do not run it will only make the fire worse. Throw that fucking sweatsuit in the trash> And it can leave marks and it hurts. NOT PRETTY!
If you are a big girl and do not wear dresses or skirts or short shorts <those are called jean panties and we will get into that later on in my blog> and wonder if you have Chub Rub check the inner thighs of your pants. If the fabric is thinner here than anywhere else, you have a case of Chub Rub.
So in the case I have to wear a dress I have to put on a knee length girdle or as we call it now Spanx<I will get into Spanx later in my blog, evil little fuckers>.
So with my new diet and exercise program getting closer, I hope this takes care of the Chub Rub problem I have. I will keep you posted on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment