Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kicked That Goal in the Ass

and not in the big fat ass, in the getting smaller<I think sexy> ass!

I had made a goal for myself that I would get to a size that I could wear those jeans that have sparkles on the pockets. Very expensive jeans too. I was at a size that they did not make the jeans big enough for me and I fucking wanted a damn pair. I mean all the cool kids are wearing them so why couldn't I...oh yeah...my ass was too big.

So I went about a month or so ago and tried on a pair and low and fucking behold.......THEY FIT!!! Oh I HAD TO HAVE a pair of these jeans.

It was almost payday and I could fit into them but the ones I tried on were too short. I cannot not do jeans that are too short. I think that comes from wearing Rockies and Wranglers with boots. The test is if I sit down and I can see the beginning of my boot going up or my socks, too short. I ain't wearing no high priced high waters. If I am going to pay this much they will fit me exactly how I want them to.

The town I live in does not have very many places that you can buy these jeans, I called every one of them and they had my waist size but not the length. So I phoned a friend, my soul sister. She wears these jeans so she has to know some other places<she is very fashion forward>. It happened that her and I were going to the big city on payday and she said I should call a store that we would be going by. I called them and they had like 5 pairs in my size and in the length I wanted! Oh hells yeah bitches!

Payday arrived and off we went. Got to the store and they had pulled every pair in my size and had them waiting on me. I was like a kid on Christmas morning! I held my head up high and sexy walked into the fitting room<oh yea I am "fitting" into these jeans!>

I tried on every pair. I shook my ass at myself in the mirror in each pair. Then I narrowed it down to two and asked my soul sister what she thought. She agreed with me on the pair and I sexy walked up to the checkout. I had a huge smile on my face and could not keep it in any more. I told the gal, these are my first pair of these jeans because I have lost enough weight to finally wear them. She was all excited for me and told me how to care for them so the jewels do not come off in the wash. I walked out of there thinking I was the shit!

I am not gonna lie, it did hurt to pay that much for a pair of jeans. I have never paid that much before but it was my first big goal that I had met so I deserved it!

The first chance I had to wear them was too a local college football game. Oh I was shaking my ass all over the place. I had decided to name these jeans my Fancy Pants! And do you all know what? I won a best butt contest! Okay, there was only 2 of us in it and it was kinda not really a contest but I was told I had the best butt between the two. Hell I forgot I even had an ass let alone an ass that looked good!

So now I wear those jeans anytime we are going some where, like out on the weekends, not to work or the store or simple places like that. And all I really can afford this one pair....for now. I mean what the fuck an I gonna do when I lose MORE weight and these are too big? Oh the possibilities are endless<too bad my pocket book is not>.

So there you have it, big girl makes good on a goal and buys first pair of Fancy Pants!

Already have my next goal in mind. I have a long way to go for that one though but I WILL get there!

Till next time folks........peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment