Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Picture is Worth......................................

not a fucking thing if it was of me..............of course that is what I used to think.

When I started this blog I hated every single picture that was taken of me. People would take pictures of me and post them online and tag me in them. I HATED THAT and would untag myself and then go off on the person that did it. I did NOT want anyone to see my fat self online. I mean come on, please show me some mercy and let me approve the pictures first and if I want to tag myself in them I will do it.

I hated the way I looked, I was so down about my body image. I was all...damn look at that fat ass or what the fuck was I thinking when I put on that outfit. I actually lost sleep over these damn pictures of myself. Why is my body image of myself so fucked up?

BUT..............since I am down 20 pounds and feeling all good about my self I am finding that I am posting pictures of myself and I am not caring that other people post pictures of me. It has to be the best fucking feeling in the world to see a picture of yourself and think...what the hell...I look great! And when people post things like, wow you look great or you have lost a lot of weight! Makes me feel like a million dollars I tell you!

So people please, respect others when posting pictures online and ask for permission to do it. Also fucking tell people that have and are losing weight that you notice. It will make that person feel FABULOUS!

An update, I am still doing fat, I mean, boot camp. One more week left after this week in the fall camp and I am going to sign up for the winter camp. I have come to terms that I will forever have to exercise and eat right or I will be right back Large And Not So In Charge again. Oh and I am signing up for my first 5K! That has been a goal for me for a couple of years now. No I ain't fucking running the 5K, are you fucking crazy! It is a 5K Walk/Run. There is no way my ass can run a 5K....yet....key word is YET!

Till next time bitches.........peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment