Friday, October 19, 2012

Just my luck....

always my damn luck when it comes to fashion trends.

So I was watching E News the other day and they said that the look for fall and winter this year is layers.....fucking layers! AND they said the more layers the better. FUCK! Of course THIS year is layers. I really could have fucking used layer after layer after layer last year but noooooooo not this year since I have lost 20 damn pounds!

I want to show off my body and not hide it under layers. Well this is just the shits for me. I mean last year I wanted to wear blankets and quilts as layers so no one could see my body. I am so pissed right now!

So I am NOT going to be fashion forward this fall/winter season, I am going to show my shit off every chance I get. It is not like I actually was ever fashion forward anyway.

Oh well girls....shit happens and this season shit is happening in fucking layers.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment