Friday, October 12, 2012

I am taking that shit back bitches!!!

So since I have lost some poundage and I have been working out I have fallen in love with my workout clothes. I think they make me look sexy<yes I said sexy, don't knock it til you try it bitches>.

I am not going to say how much money I have spent in the last 3 months on workout clothes<why because I really don't want to have to go back and add it all up and make myself sick when I realize how much I really fucking spent>.

Anyway I love them. And as it is getting colder....fucking hate winter...I decided I need one more pair of long pants and a long sleeved shirt. I ran into my favorite place, right now, for workout clothes, JCP, and grabbed a pair of pants in XL and a long sleeved shirt in XL, no need to try them on, I am an extra lard, yes I fucking said lard!

Went to the check out and I was on my way. Got home and tried them on. Holy mother of gawd they were to fucking big! Oh yeah I said TOO FUCKING BIG! Now after the small celebration in my room<there was dancing and singing...okay damn you, there was dirty dancing>I was like oh hells yeah too big! Too big for MY BODY!

So bitches, after boot camp tonight I am going to march right into the store, sling the bag on the counter and yell....THESE ARE TOO BIG! I NEED A SMALLER SIZE!!!!

Oh happy day for me and my sexy body in workout clothes!

Peace out homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment