Thursday, November 1, 2012

Don't Make Me Get The Belt......

was always a phrase I hated to hear as a kid. That usually meant I had done something wrong and was in trouble<hell I was always in trouble as a kid. I could never keep my mouth shut, sister kept her mouth shut, not me>.

While I was out shopping the other day, at my favorite place to shop, for now, JCP, I told myself this very phrase. And guess what? I got myself 2 belts!

I have always loved to wear belts with my jeans. I wanted them to match what I was wearing and in my eyes<which at times were clouded by donuts> it was a sign of being confident in what you looked like. For so many years when I was a skinny bitch I had tons of belts and wore them everyday. Wore them with jeans. Wore them with shorts. Wore them with skirts. Always wore them. After getting all fat and happy I steered clear of belts because I hated something tight around my big fat belly and I never tucked in a shirt<hey I had to fucking hide that shit, don't judge>. With the recent purchase of my Fancy Pants I felt it was time to get back into the belt wearing.

It is so strange the little things that make a big deal to me. I mean who would have thought by buying and being able to wear a belt it would make me feel so good about myself. Well it fucking did and I am loving it!

So if you hear someone say, don't make me get the belt, say, yes, get the belt, a cute black one maybe!

*disclaimer....I will not take blame to you getting beat with a belt for telling you to say the above mentioned comment. Carry on*

So until next time, wear a belt proudly as I have been!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment