Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why the hell would you do that to a girl like ME?

So as you all are aware of ice cream is a weakness to me <ya think? I think I am actually an fucking addict!> But another thing I have a weakness for is chocolate chip cookie dough. Oh man that shit is gooooood!

Well Sunday night my great nephew brought by a tub that my wonderful husband had bought from his son. WTF? OMFG! Really? Why the fuck would you do that when he knows I am on a diet and so is he for that matter. <oh BTW, he was asked to be Santa at work because he has a belly that shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of jelly! HA! I LMFAO when he told he that!> Anyway here it is a big ass tub of chocolate CHUNK cookie dough.

So he asks me, will you bake some of those up? Okay I will do that but only one cookie sheet full and I am making them super small. I made some and I ate a few. A few will not kill me right?

The next morning I realize I am out of my diet shake mix and it will not be here till Wednesday. Just knowing that made me think I was fucking starving and there was nothing in the house that I would not eat but all I have in the house is healthy things. So I snacked on some carrots and a slice of ham.

I opened the freeze and saw, yup the Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I actually took it out of the freezer and opened it and looked at it, yup still there. <fucker> Then I went to close the freezer door and saw that damn cookie dough. Hello lover!!! I pulled it out and sat it on the counter. I opened it up and realized it was froze solid. Sweet, no way to munch on that...WRONG! I dug out the melon baller and went to town on that shit. What the fuck am I doing to myself? I worked so hard and have been so good and lost 9 pounds and here I am scraping the shit out of a frozen tub of cookie dough with a melon baller. I have reached an all time low in my life. You fat fuck!

Lord how I hope that shake mix comes soon as I may eat that entire tub of cookie dough and the stupid fucking Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream. THAT is why during a diet I should not have that shit in the house. If it is not here I will not eat it and I sure in the hell am not going to get my lazy ass up to go to the store to buy something like that. Maybe I should send it to the office with Santa and he can have his "bitches" <as he calls them> eat on it there. Hell they have a full kitchen and can bake those fuckers up then they would be out of my mind for good.

Pray that my shake mix comes soon! Fucking cookie dough anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment