Thursday, November 3, 2011

I can see a change, finally!!!!

So even though I have not lost anymore weight since Saturday<fucking pissed about that right there>I did notice something today with my body! <BTW I have not gained any of it back bitches>

As I was getting dressed I happen to look down at my belly button. Now let me remind you I used to have a very cute little belly button. It was all tan and little and had the sweetest little belly button ring in it with a little cute danglie daisy. It WAS cute until I put on this massive amount of weight! Then it was just plan nasty!

Today it looked different than it had in a couple of years. It had gotten to looking like, well how do I say it, well it looked like an eye that was squinting, or like it was shut. It was like, where did my belly button go and why is there no longer a round hole where it should be. My fat was taking over my belly button, my cute little belly button<oh and I took the belly ring out years ago because no one wants to see a fat girl's belly button, let along it being pierced, hell I didn't want to see that fucking thing. So I took it out and now there is just a hole, a hole by the hole where my cute little belly button should be>. Today it looked round again like the eye is opening<not all the way, jeeze, slow down fuckers, I am not breaking weight lose records here> but it is starting to look somewhat like a chubby belly button and not just a obese belly button. I bet you could look in there and see the<no not the light at the end out the tunnel, stupid ass> a belly button!

So I am seeing a change in what my body looks like<to me>! This IS progress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment