Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thank Gawd They Came Today!!!!

Thank You you Lord Jesus my diet shakes came in the mail this afternoon. I thought I was going to blow the entire 9 pound lose on the entire fucking tub of cookie dough.

So, now what do I do? I have ate a lot of it and I do not want my hubby to know. I am embarrassed about it, ashamed even<oh fuck off, you know you have done shit like that too, don't you judge me>

So, do I go out and buy another tub and transfer the dough into the original tub and then take the empty tub to the office and throw it in the trash there? No, wait, that won't work the hubby helps me clean the office.

Do I hide it under the trash already in the trash can? Do I hide it under the bed? I feel like I am an addict trying to hide my drugs. I mean the shit IS like crack I guess. Well hell now do I need to check myself into a facility because of my so called "habit"?

Maybe he will just forget about it even being in there! Yeah that's it! I mean it is not like HE is going to BAKE something. HA! Yes I did just laugh out loud as I typed that...him...baking...HA!

Okay for now that is my plan, hope that he will forget that it is up there and I will get back on track first thing tomorrow morning with one of my yummy diet shakes. <shit...did you hear that? It's that fucking cookie dough and it is talking to me...SHUT THE FUCK UP IN THERE would you, and tell that ice cream it can fuck off too.....fuckers>

Okay back to me getting back in charge.....peace out homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment