Friday, February 15, 2013

I have a one track mind these days.........

No, you pervs, not like that, wrong blog for that. Get your damn minds out of the gutter<to make more room for mine>.

All I think about is food. 24-7. Food. Since I have started this diet, whole fresh foods, nothing processed, I think about food all the damn time. And not like, oh I would die for some cookies, or I would do anything for some cake<I really would do ANYTHING for some chocolate chip cookie dough right this second>but about good food.

What am I going to cook? How am I going to make that shit taste better? How much of that can I eat? How much does that weigh? I tell you, it is fucking exhausting!

And let me just tell you, I may single handily end the chicken population. I have had so much damn chicken I get angry thinking about it. And I fucking cook every damn night. GAWD, do you know how a dirty kitchen every day messes with my OCD? I am so scared to eat out because of what might be cooked in the food.

So is this how healthy<skinny bitches>people live every single day? Is this how they stay skinny? I guess if it is, then I am gonna keep with it. I have lost 8.8 pounds so far. Which is good but damn, I want to lose MORE!

AND I have come to the conclusion that I have to give up beer. YES I FUCKING SAID BEER! Beer is proof the God loves you and wants you to be happy, right. Hey I did change the kind of beer that I drink to the lowest calorie kind before water. And I noticed a change. But when I drink beers on the weekend<yea I usually only drink on the weekends, I am a fucking weekend drunk>I do not lose as much weight as I do when I don't drink. So, it is back to the no cal, no carb drink mix<hell I bought almost $100 worth of that shit, guess I really should start using it again>. It is good but I only like to mix it with Parton and that shit is expensive<us high class big girls like the good stuff>.

So, there you have it my friends. That is where I am at. Until next time, drink a damn beer for me bitches. Peace out and eat chicken<fucking chicken anyways>!

No comments:

Post a Comment