Thursday, January 31, 2013

Who the hell starts a new diet.............

the week before their birthday and Super Bowl weekend?

That dumbass would be me! Yes, I started a new diet and I am already down 4.8 pounds! Fuckin'A!

One of my girlfriends got a hold of me and we were talking and found out that we both have<yes I said have to lose, I want to look goooood this summer in a swim suit and not have to wear a moo moo to cover me up>to lose 30 pounds. That is the 30 I have left of the 50 pounds I want to lose.

She is helping me with what I eat. Whole foods and not nasty processed foods. Drinking protein and more water. Actually eating the right things, eating less and reprogramming myself. I am loving it!<I mean who would not love it after 4.8 pounds in the first couple of days!>

So, anyway I started this diet a few days before my birthday and it is also Super Bowl weekend. EEK! If you remember last year on my birthday I ate an entire coconut cake that is way better than sex. I hope to not do those things this year. I mean I am going to be 29<again> and you would think I could control myself. And all the goodies at the Super Bowl party, what is a big starving girl too do?

I GOT THIS BITCHES! I WILL NOT CHEAT! I WILL LOSE THESE LAST 30 POUNDS BEFORE MY NEXT 29TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment