Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh put your big girl panties on............

or at least that it what I "thought" I went to the pantie store to buy.

Another thing besides a great dress that makes a woman feel like a woman is sexy panties. It does not matter what you are wearing on top of them, if you have sexy panties on you feel like a woman.

I went to the a very popular pantie store to buy myself some more sexy panties one evening. I walked right in with my head held high and started looking through the little drawers of panties. I looked and looked and looked. WTF, where the hell are the extra large panties that I usually get. I found the style I buy but not the size. Are you fucking kidding me, they are out of my size? I looked more as my husband says, just ask for help. Um yeah NO! I do not need help in the pantie store and I do not want to draw attention to myself in the pantie store.

I kept looking and looked in other styles for my size. Nothing. At this point I was getting pissed off. Who the fuck do these pantie makers think they are? How dare they take MY SIZE off the shelves!

So I decided to finally ask the pantie sales lady<which I would like to mention, SHE was a big girl too and looked like she wore an extra large pantie herself>.
Me: Excuse me miss, where are the extra large panties in this style?
Pantie sales lady: We do not carry extra large panties.
Me: Um yes you do because I am wearing that exact style and they are extra large.
Pantie sales lady: No, we have never carried extra large panties.
Me: Um yes you have because I bought them and are wearing them.
Pantie sales lady: No we never have you are mistaken.
Me<getting pissed off>: well then what the hell are the big girls supposed to do?
Pantie sales lady: We have never carried extra large panties.
Me<very pissed off at this point>: Well that is stupid, big girls want to wear sexy panties too! What are the big girls supposed to do?
She looked at me like I was a crazy lady.

And then I stormed out of the store vowing never to shop there again. Great now what am I going to do for sexy panties, go to a big girl store...um yeah NO!
So we left the mall and came home. I guess I have enough panties to get me by for a while till I can figure out what to do.

Later that night I took off my clothes to take a shower and as I looked at the size of my sexy panties I noticed they were actually large. OMG, I acted a fool over a size of panties that do not exist at that pantie store. I felt like a turd in a punch bowl over it......HEY wait just a fucking minute.....I WEAR LARGE PANTIES AND NOT EXTRA LARGE! Wow, THAT made me feel better!

So if you ever need someone to go to bat for the big girl, call on me!
Time for new panties!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment