Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is Slob A Style?

Because if it is I am totally in style!< I fucking say that like it a good thing and it is NOT>

I believe I have turned into a slob when it comes to the way I dress. I am not sure what happened and when it happened but it did.

I used to have style, I KNOW I did because when I went through all of my itty bitty tiny clothes I was like, wow, this is cute and very stylish, did I really wear that? And someone just said to me, what happened to you? You used to be so crazy and wear crazy clothes with color and did not care what people thought about you, I want her back.

I will admit my color wheel is no longer round with all the beautiful colors of the rainbow, now it is more like....flat! Black seems to win in my closet now. Mixed in with some gray and pink.

Hell my hair and makeup is slob style. I keep my hair straight and parted on the side.....boring. And my makeup seems to be less and less....boring. Fuck my shoes are boring too<and that is just because I hate all the styles out right now>.

So my style of slob is all about blending in and not being noticed and all about comfort. My normal day to day outfit consists of:
baggie jeans
black baggie shirt
tennis shoes
same black earrings
little makeup
straight hair
<shit now that I typed it out I realize how fucking lame I am, what the hell is wrong with me?>

I think it all began when I stared to gain weight. I did not want to be seen at all. I wanted to be a wall flower and blend in. And then as I gained weight I wanted comfort. Nothing tight. I mean who the hell wants to see a fat girl in tight clothing. NOT ME!

I think I forgotten how to dress. My soul sister is trying to get me to think outside of my comfortable box. I am trying. Hell I wore big silver hoop earrings and khaki pants yesterday with a cute pair of brown shoes<okay so I had a meeting at the office and as soon as I got home I changed back into my slob uniform, so, get the fuck off me, you have done it too. At least I waited till evening to change into my jammie pants>

I thought I was better this summer when I was wearing brightly colored shirts<granted I bought 7 of them all the same size and style> I guess when I find something I "think" I look good in I buy one in every color.

So I am hoping with me losing weight I may find that style I used to have. That crazy I don't care what people think about me style. I want that style back but I will have to take baby steps I guess.

Maybe someone should call What Not To Wear for me. I am sure those two would have a hay day going through my closet. Or maybe I just need a stylist. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment