Wednesday, February 22, 2012

With Enough Lipstick and the Right Shoes No One Will Notice the Size of My Ass............

no one except ME!

So the other day I was getting ready to go spend time with my soul sister. She was texting me wondering where the hell I was because there were beers to drink. So I texted her back and said I have nothing cute to wear. She said if it helps you I am wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a hoodie. Um yeah that does! So I put on a cute<I thought> pair of jeans and a long sleeved white shirt, not too tight and not too loose and a black short sleeved black shirt, not too tight and not too loose and my black sparkly chucks. I looked at myself in the mirror and I thought I looked okay. I mean I did not think I looked fat or skinny, just okay.

We got there and there were pics being taken, not of me, but I was in the back ground of one of them. I looked hard and long at myself. WTF happened from the time I looked at myself in the mirror till the time I saw the pic of me? How did I get that I looked okay in the mirror and then like a fat ass in the pic.

Is my image of myself that fucked up? Why is my image of myself so fucked up? How, in my mind do I "think" I look okay to seeing myself look FAT? This is so fucked up and I really am bothered by it.

So it dongs on me that I finally realize what those "People of Walmarts" were thinking. They look at themselves in the mirror and then someone takes a pic of them and they see it and think, WTF was I thinking? I "thought" I looked good when I saw myself in the mirror this morning. Am I doomed to be in those "People of Walmarts" emails now?

I just don't understand what happens to the image of myself from the mirror to a pic of me? I guess the camera adds about 100 pounds in my case! I DO NOT want to be one of those "People of Walmarts"! I think I may have some really fucked up images of myself in my head and I want to know why? Where did they come from and why do I have them?

Fucking People of Walmarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment