Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have discovered something about myself......

I haven't got a damn ounce of will power!

None, not a itty bity tiny bit. So my husband's family decides to have their Christmas last weekend. Yes in January. I was against it but noooooo we had to go. Anyway what do you think we got there? Yes you guessed it, fucking holiday treats to fucking take home! I wanted to just throw them in the trash not because I am bitch but because we did NOT need that crap in the house, especially after the Christmas stocking chocolate debacle.
We got a tub'o peanut brittle and a tub'o chex mix. And as soon as we got home I started in munching. Munch munch munch.
The next day, drinking my diet shake, I totally decided I needed a snack. So I got out the chex mix, munch munch munch. Then that evening I munched, munched munched on the brittle. The next day second verse same as the first...munch munch munch.
So last night I had fucking had it, I took all of it the threw it in the trash. What the hell happened to my will power. I used to have it, what happened to it. Did I wrap it up all pretty and give it to someone for Christmas? I have been know to wrap up shit around the house as give them as gifts but that was back when I was broke, spent all my money on beers.
I mean I was able to just say no to foods and treats that were not good for me even when I was not dieting. Not anymore I guess.
So from now on, or until I freaking find my damn will power<maybe I packed it away, I have been know to put shit away and forget where I have put them>there will be NO TREATS, SWEETS, or ANYTHING bad for you too eat in my house!<except beer, there is always beer at my house>

Fucking will power anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment